Challenge Course Open Hours
- Date: Thursday, April 20
- Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center: Elevated Challenge Course
- Description: Ever wonder about the obstacle course looming over the basketball courts in the Rec? Now is your chance to try it out! Staff will be on hand to make sure you safely navigate through our elevated challenge course.
- Registration/Price: FREE for YSU students and Rec Center Members
- Contact: R.J. Markowitz email@example.com (330) 941-1964
White Water Rafting at Ohiopyle State Park
- Date: Sunday, May 7
- Time: 8:00 am arrival at YSU Rafting from 10:30 am - 2:30 pm (including a lunch break)
- Location: Ohiopyle, PA (Leaving from the ARRC at Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center)
- End your semester with a rush by traveling down the Lower Yough, 7.5 miles of Class III – IV whitewater rapids. Your guided trip will stop along halfway through the day for a deli-style lunch. No experience is needed to participate in the thrill and excitement of this trip!
- Registration/Price: Includes transportation, lunch, lesson, gear, and a guided rafting trip
- YSU Students $55, Faculty/Staff $60, Alumni Membership/Affiliate $65, Community $70
- Sign up online at https://store.reccenter.ysu.edu/ and click “Register” or sign up in the Andrew’s Administrative Offices. Deadline to register Monday, May 1st Contact: R.J. Markowitz firstname.lastname@example.org (330) 941-1964