Campus Recreation CCP Student Membership Information
As a CCP student enrolled at YSU, you have access to the YSU Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center (which includes the climbing wall, strength and conditioning area, indoor track, Group X classes) during the semester of enrollment. In order to use the facility or any department programs, you must:
- Be registered for at least 1 semester hour of the term in which you wish to use it. For example: You must be registered for Fall semester for Fall access and Spring semester for Spring access. Access begins the first day of the registered semester.
- Have a YSU Picture ID (this MUST be a vertical ID specific to the CCP program as of 1/10/16)
- Be 16 years of age or older (must show state issued photo ID that includes birth date for age verification)
- Have a Facility Access waiver* for building access and Climbing Wall waiver for climbing wall use on file with the Department of Campus Recreation. Those students under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian signature on the waiver.
Students with a Fall waiver on file do not need to fill out a new waiver for Spring semester. These students only need to provide a vertical YSU ID and State ID for age verification and YSU student status verification with a current waiver on file.
New waivers must be completed every fall semester.
Important Program Information:
Steps to Gain Access to Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center:
- Obtain vertical YSU Photo ID
- Obtain and complete Facility Access Waiver and Climbing Wall Waiver from Campus Rec Website with parent/guardian signature if under 18 years of age
- Register for Rec Center Membership (in person) at the Campus Recreation Administrative office (Campus Recreation Operating Hours) with the following:
- Vertical YSU Photo ID
- State issued ID for age verification
- Completed waivers
Guest Pass Policy:
Guest Pass Policy:
GUEST PASSES CANNOT BE PURCHASED FOR PATRONS UNDER 18. Guest passes CANNOT be sponsored by CCP students under the age of 18. Only those 18 years of age and older can sponsor someone into the Rec as a guest.
Where is the Rec Center located?
The Rec Center is located between Stambaugh Stadium and DeBartolo Hall off of Fifth Avenue. It sits next to the YSU Bookstore. Parking is available in either parking deck (M2, located off of Fifth avenue)
Please email Brandy Schumaker at email@example.com with any questions.