YSU for Recovery
- Date: Every Tuesday, January 24-May 9
- Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Location: Kilcawley Center: Pollock room (2036)
- Description: Attention all YSU students: there is a group on campus that you can talk to about any problems you or someone you know may be having with addiction. These will be closed meetings for YSU students in recovery from addiction.
- Registration/Price: Drop In/FREE for YSU students
- Contact: Ryan McNicholas firstname.lastname@example.org (330) 941-2207
YSU Counseling Services
Counseling services are available at no cost to currently enrolled students. Problems commonly seen during counseling sessions include:
- Appointments can be arranged in person in the Student Success office or by calling (330) 941-3737. Appointments are available Monday through Friday between 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Keeping appointments is an important part of the counseling process. If you must miss a session, please call Counseling Services at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule. Failure to keep three scheduled appointments will result in referral to outside agencies.
To best serve the client's needs referrals may be made at the initial appointment or during the treatment process when resources needed are not available at Counseling Services.