Spring 2018 Events!
Police Physical Fitness Assessment Testing
- Dates: 01/06/18, 02/17/18, 03/31/18, 05/12/18
- Times: Registration at 7:30 am. Testing begins at 8 am
- Location: Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center: Lobby
- Description: The Peace Officer Training Academy and Campus Recreation at Youngstown State University are collaborating to offer
- Physical Fitness Assessment Testing. Testing will be offered at the Andrews Student Recreation & Wellness Center at Youngstown State University. The certification would be valid for 1 year! Test offered: 1.5 mile run, 300 meter run, One minute Sit-Up, One minute Push-Up,
- 1 RM free-weight bench press (under discretion of department standards), Vertical leap test. Testing is offered in packages of one, four and six options. Pre-Registration ONLY. No Day of Registration will be accepted.
- Registration: https://store.reccenter.ysu.edu/
- Cost: $30 for 1 test, $85 for 4 tests and $100 for all six tests
- Contact: Ryan McNicholas email@example.com or 330-941-2207
Super Strength Incentive Program
- Dates: 01/22/18 – 03/16/18
- Location: Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center
- Description: What's your super power? Discover your super strength (both physically and mentally) during this incentive challenge! Win the weekly battles to be entered into the drawing for the grand prize and accumulate prizes along the way! Be your own superhero this semester by working on your wellness!
- Registration/Price: https://store.reccenter.ysu.edu/ FREE for YSU students and Rec Center Members
- Contact: Jasc Romeo firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-941-2244