Guest passes - $10 daily guest passes can be purchased by sponsoring YSU students and members of the Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center. The Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center will accept a maximum of 10 approved guest pass applications on a daily basis.
The Department of Campus Recreation reserves the right to discontinue the guest pass program without notice and deny building access to any guest.
- Sponsors must provide a valid YSU ID while guests must provide a photo ID. Guest passes cannot be purchased for guests under the age of 18.
- All guest passes are $10 (cash only), and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Passes are valid for one (1) day and guests are not permitted to leave and re-enter with their pass.
- Sponsors and guests must be in proper attire (no jeans, boots, etc.) in order to participate in activities.
- All guests agree to abide by the policies and procedures governing the Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Sponsors are responsible to stay with their guest(s) during their entire visit.
- Guest passes may not be solicited.
- Misuse will result in termination of membership to the Rec Center.