- Kilcawley Center will be open at 8:00 a.m. for organizations to arrive and begin setting up table displays and exhibits.
- Each organization will have a 6 foot display table that will be covered with a table cloth.
- The event will get underway promptly at 10:00 a.m. All organizations are to have their tables and displays set up and ready to go.
Dropping Off Display Materials
- If you would like help getting your display items into the Chestnut Room, click here for the Drop-Off service map: Materials Drop-off Location.*
- This service is available beginning at 8:00 a.m. and will end at 9:50 a.m.
- After dropping off your material, please proceed to the designated parking area.
Food and Refreshments
- A continental breakfast and a variety of beverages will be available in the back of the Chestnut Room in an area marked FOR EMPLOYERS ONLY beginning at 8:30 a.m. and will remain available throughout the morning.
- Lunch will be served in the Presidential Suites on the 2nd floor of Kilcawley Center from 11:30am - 12:15pm and 12:15pm - 1:00pm.
Please plan to have at least one representative available at your table at all times, even if this means going to lunch at different times (unless, of course, there is only one recruiter working your table).
- Parking attendants will be on duty at the entrance of the M-30 deck (formerly the M-1 deck) and will have a list of all companies participating the Career Fair.
- Date TBD Fall 2017 Career Fair Registration opens.
- 08/18/2017 Employer registration deadline for Fall 2017 Career Fair.
- 09/27/2017 Fall 2017 Career Fair, 10:00am – 2:00pm.
- 03/21/2018 Spring 2018 Career Fair, 10:00am – 2:00pm