The Center for Student Progress is accepting applications for Peer Tutors in all subjects for the Fall 2017 semester.
General qualifications — You must:
- Be currently enrolled at YSU
- Have at least 1 term of experience at YSU
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Have excellent communication skills and a desire to help others
Applications are available by clicking the link on the left panel, please find the job description link on the right panel. You can also pick up a hard copy in the CSP office (located in Kilcawley Center below the bookstore).
For more information about becoming a Peer Tutor, please contact Michael A. Greco at 330-941-2956 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Student Progress is also accepting applications for Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leaders for Fall 2017 courses. At this time the courses have not been all confirmed, but the website will be updated soon.
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Be enrolled at YSU with a Sophomore status (or higher)
- Grade of "A" or "B" in the selected course, preferably with the same instructor
- Competency with course content
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Students currently doing well in these courses or students who have successfully completed the course in the past are encouraged to apply. Applications are available by clicking the link on the left panel and a detailed job description is available by clicking the link on the right panel. You may also pick up a hard copy in the CSP office (located in Kilcawley Center below the bookstore). For earliest consideration, please submit your application now.
Share yourself and be a part of YSU's success! For more information about becoming an SI Leader, please contact Sue Mark-Sracic at 330-941-2375, or email@example.com.
**Requires Microsoft Word or Word Viewer