Ohio Transfer to Degree Guarantee
|10/9-11/6/2017||TAG Faculty Review begins|
|10/9-11/6/2017||OTM Faculty Review Begins|
|01/19/2018||TAG Submissions Due to the Ohio Department of Higher Education|
|01/26-02/23/2018||TAG Faculty Review begins|
|01/19/2018||OTM Submissions due to the Ohio Department of Higher Education|
|01/26-02/23/2018||OTM Faculty Review Begins|
TAG Submissions Due to the Ohio Department of Higher Education
TAG Faculty Review begins
|03/16/2018||OTM Submissions due to the Ohio Department of Higher Education|
|03/23-04/23/2018||OTM Faculty Review Begins|
How to Run a Degree Audit in Self Service Banner
DARS, Degree Audit Reporting System, is a tool designed for students and advisors to track progress in a degree program. The degree audit can be run through Self Service Banner. Not only will it tell you the courses that a student has already completed but it will indicate which courses are remaining toward degree completion.
* Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
Understanding the Joint Services Transcript
The Joint Services Transcript (JST) is a transcript presenting course information for the United States Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard.
The JST includes:
- Personal service member data
- Military course completions—all courses that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE), with full descriptions and credit recommendations
- Military occupations—full descriptions, skill levels, and credit recommendations
- College level test scores—CLEP, DSST, NCPACE, ACT/PEP, and Excelsior
- Other learning experiences—additional completed courses and occupations that have not been evaluated by ACE for college credit
- A summary page with Service members Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Course Category Codes
- An academic institution courses page (not available for Army JSTs)
The JST is accepted by more than 2,300 colleges and universities.
Let us help you decode the Joint Services Transcript.