IFC Delegate of the Year: recognizes an IFC delegate for his contributions to the fraternity and sorority community and his individual chapter. The applicant must have served on IFC as a delegate, officer or as a committee member and held an office in his respective chapter.
• Be a designated chapter delegate or alternate
• Served on IFC for a minimum of (2)-semesters
• Actively participated in IFC communities
• Attend meetings regularly
• Best represent the interest of his fraternity and the Greek Community