Panhellenic Delegate of the Year: recognizes a Panhellenic delegate for her contributions to the Panhellenic community and her individual chapter. The applicant must have served on Panhel as a delegate, officer or as a committee member and held an office in her respective chapter.
• Be a designated chapter delegate or alternate
• Served on Panhel for a minimum of a semester
• Actively participated in Panhel
• Attended meetings regularly
• Best represents the interest of her sorority and the Greek Community