Looking for Summer employment? Join the Housing & Residence Life team as a 2018 Summer Camps Coordinator!
Compensation includes on campus housing and a summer meal plan, in addition to an hourly wage of $8.50 an hour for up to 25 hours per week.
Preference will be given to those who:
- Have student leadership experience and knowledge of University resources
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills
- Are available to work May 21/28 through August 10
- Are available to work evenings and weekends as required
- Are enrolled in Summer classes
To apply, please email Olivia Cupp at email@example.com to indicate your interest in the position and your desire to interview. Please include any relevant work experience and any summer coursework plans/summer obligations you may have.
For more information, please visit housing.ysu.edu/