WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES AT YSU
The Office of Human Resources has a supportive role in the overall mission of Youngstown State University. Our mission is to provide leadership and guidance on strategic and operational activities that pertain to recruiting, selecting, appraising, compensating, recognizing, developing employees, administering benefits and labor relations.
Check this area for latest news and announcements.
- New Electronic W-4 in Self Service Banner.
- Emergency Alert System: All faculty and staff will receive emergency text alert and email messages. This is an “opt-out” system. If you need to update or remove any of the information listed, please visit www.getrave.com/login/ysu , use your myYSU credentials to login and edit your information on the My Account tab. You can also use this area to add two additional cell phone numbers and two additional email addresses to receive alerts.
Our goal is to help you find the information you need as quickly as possible. Questions submitted through this section of the site are given priority. What you should expect:
- Ask HR is designed to give you the high level of support you need and immediate access to information without having to wait.
- You will be notified by email regarding the person in HR to whom your question has been assigned as well as when to expect a response. Typically, you can expect a reponse within 48 hours.
- Click here to access Ask HR. Be sure to include your contact information.
YSU Employee Verifications
- Employment and Income Verification from CCC Verify‐ www.cccverify.com
- Customer Service (toll free) (855)-901‐3099 available Monday through Friday; 8 am – 8 pm EST
- Direct Fax 614‐495‐0225
- CCC Verify Flyer* and Guidelines*
Upload your secure documents rather than mailing!
- Please do not send your resume or applicant materials.
- Secure document upload location
To Access the YSU PeopleAdmin HR suite, please click below:
Youngstown State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, age, religion or veteran/military status in its programs and activities.
Title II/Section 504 Coordinator for Employees and others:
AVP and CHRO
Title II/Section 504 Coordinator for Students:
Assistant Director of Disability Services