WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES AT YSU
The Office of Human Resources has a supportive role in the overall mission of Youngstown State University. Our mission is to provide leadership and guidance on strategic and operational activities that pertain to recruiting, selecting, appraising, compensating, recognizing, developing employees, administering benefits and labor relations.
Check this area for latest news and announcements.
- YSU Classification Plan
- 2018 YSU Open Enrollment Presentation
- Alternative PPO Offering / PPO Plan Comparison
- Health Insurance Contribution Rates as of July 1, 2018
- Association of Classified Employees Vacation Cash-Out Form
- Special Open Enrollment for Healthcare
Introducing CCC Verify for all YSU employee verifications!
- Employment and Income Verification from CCC Verify‐ www.cccverify.com
- Customer Service (toll free) (855)-901‐3099 available Monday through Friday; 8 am – 8 pm EST
- Direct Fax 614‐495‐0225
- CCC Verify Flyer* and Guidelines*
Upload your secure documents rather than mailing!
To Access the YSU PeopleAdmin HR suite, please click below:
Youngstown State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, age, religion or veteran/military status in its programs and activities.
Title II/Section 504 Coordinator for Employees and others:
Chief Human Resource Officer
Title II/Section 504 Coordinator for Students:
Assistant Director of Disability Services