Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe offers an entire library of tutorials and instruction sheets
- Create a fillable form.
- Make Accessible PDF files using Acobat XI
- Tutorials for Acrobat XI
- Tutorials for Acrobat X
Adobe Education Exchange provides a variety of self-paced, free webinars and online tutorials to enhance your creativity and use of the Adobe suite of products.
Microsoft Office Suite
Self-paced articles and video instructions provided by Microsoft(M) and Learning Express Library(LEL). (15 - 50 minutes each)
- Count Functions* allow you tabulate the number of cells in a given range and/or with specific criteria.
- Excel 2010 Courses (M)
- Excel 2008 for Mac, 2010, 2013 - (LEL)
- Outlook 2007, 2010 or 2013 Courses - (LEL)
- If your email is going to your "junk" or "spam" folder, please add the desired sender to your Safe Sender List. See the Instructions to Add to Safe Sender List. Written*, Video
Skype for Business (formerly Lync)
Skype for Business enables you to communicate with others by instant messaging (IM), voice or video calling using VOIP on a computer. To video chat, you will need a web camera. Explore resources to assist you in establishing your system settings; organizing your contacts, and joining or scheduling a meeting using Skype for Business. Clicking the second link below will download a file containing instructions to use Skype for Business.
Office 365 - Email, Calendar, Contacts & Tasks
Get Started with Office 365/Outlook Web App
- View Microsoft ® developed instructions for getting started with Office 365
Add to Safe Sender List
- If your University or other important mail is going to your "Junk" or "Spam" folder, add them to the Safe Sender List. See the Instructions to Add to Your Safe Sender List. Written*, Video
Add a Photo to Your Office 365 Email Account
*Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
**Requires Microsoft Word or Word Viewer