Web Time Entry or Leave Reporting approvers should set a proxy to approve reports in the event of your absence.
How to Set Your Proxy
- View video
Web Leave Reporting & Time Entry for Approvers
- Approvers and Proxies in WTE or WLR -- Web Time Entry is addressed in this video. Instructions are the same for Web Leave Reporting.
- Instructions to Approve WLR or WTE*
Change PIN/ Forgot PIN/ Security Question
All employees using Web Time Entry or Leave Reporting must establish a PIN and Security Question prior to using either reporting method.
Request Time Off
Web Leave Reporting (WLR)
Web Leave Reporting (WLR) is a process for reporting your leave and updating your leave balances. Leave Reporting is found in Banner Self-Service on the Employee Tab.
Employees paid semi-monthly will report leaves in accordance with the Semi-Monthly Payroll Calendar .
- Leave Reporting on the Web (Staff / Approvers)*
- Leave Reporting on the Web (Staff) - video
- Frequently Asked Questions (Staff)
- Leave Reporting on the Web (Faculty)
- Frequently Asked Questions (Faculty)
Web Time Entry (WTE)
Web Time Entry is an electronic method for reporting your time worked and leaves taken. Web Time Entry is found in Banner Self-Service on the Employee Tab.
Employees paid bi-weekly will report time in accordance with the Bi-weekly Payroll Calendar.