Any benefit eligible employee is able to participate in wellness programs. Some programs are accessible to spouses/domestic partners and are specified at the time of program promotion.
About the Living Well Program
Living Well offers health promotion programs and education to address and support at risk populations in their pursuit of healthier lives, while at the same time assisting the low risk population to maintain health.
Living Well aspires to increase employee’s awareness about the relationship between lifestyle and health, as well as to educate and empower employees to make healthy choices.
Types of Program Offerings
- Health Screenings & Health Risk Assessments
- IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance & Work Life Program
- Health Incentive Campaigns and Challenges
- Pedometer Program
- Weight Watchers @ Work
- Wellness Education Series, Disease Management, and Work Life Seminars
- Rec Center Reimbursement
- Discounts to Area Fitness Facilities
- Smoking Cessation Tools & Resources
- Wellness Portal & Incentive Earnings Campaign
- How to Participate
Access the Living Well wellness portal and select “Register New Account” to create a new account. When creating your profile, use your full name and YSU Banner ID#. Then create a username and password. If you have any issues call 330.941.3360 or e-mail email@example.com.