YSU is pleased to make available DHL, UPS and FedEx Express mailing of immigration documents to students overseas.
You must use the web site provided below – do not go through the DHL, UPS or FedEx web site directly.
Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service. Express mailing must be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only).
To request express shipping of your documents, go to the following secure website and follow the instructions below: https://study.eshipglobal.com
- Log in to the eshipglobal link noted above – do not go through DHL, UPS or FedEx directly. (The link works best with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers).
- You will be required to register a new student account creating your own user name and password.
- Choose Receive Documents from University
- Do a University Search for Youngstown State University
- Select International Programs Office
- Enter your complete mailing address including postal code, phone number and email. Your “Student ID” is your YSU Y number.
- You will need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover only) to make the payment.
If you have questions about how to use this service or if you experience problems, visit the FAQs section of eShipGlobal or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE for shipments to: Ghana, Gambia, Liberia, Nigeria, Togo, Cameroon, Kenya and Haiti. Due to a high number of credit card fraud, eShipGlobal has stopped accepting credit cards as a payment option. Wire transfer is the only option open for those countries.
If you experience problems when using the online service, please use the help feature located on their webpage. Once your document is mailed, you will be sent an email that will provide you with the tracking number and order details for your shipment.
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay of your documents mailing.