Interactive Distance Learning
- YSU has offered Synchronous Distance Learning classes since 1999
- Master degree completion in Health Professions
- Undergraduate classes in Allied Health, Criminal Justice, English, Nursing, Engineering Technology and others
- Currently partnering with 8 remote university sites
- Students may attend classes at YSU or campus most convenient
- M&AC provides classroom design, equipment set-up, on-going technical support, and faculty orientation
Campus Technology Services (CTS) provides multimedia equipment and display devices, training, and support to those teaching in general purpose classrooms. We design and install the integrated A/V systems available in classrooms, and are responsible for the operational integrity of the technology. Please contact us for additional information on what is currently installed in a typical multimedia classroom, to set up a training session, or to report any problems. We inspect classrooms regularly to assure they are in working order, but equipment can be infallible. The sooner we are aware of a problem, the sooner we can get it repaired.
Should you come across any repairs needed in our Multimedia classrooms, please submit a Work Order via the YSU Techdesk.
Typical Room Type: Traditional Classroom
- Seating Capacity: 30
- Lights: On/Off
- Whiteboard: Front: 26 foot wide
- Projector or Display
- Screen: Front 7 foot wide
- Computer Windows 7 APC
- VGA Laptop Connection
- Plays DVD Discs
- Plays VHS Tape
- Automation Control Panel
- Wireless Network Access in room
- Active Network Jack
Room Notes: No printers or phones
For more information about this room please contact the YSU TechDesk by phone at 330-941-1595 or email email@example.com.