CAMPUS SECURITY AWARENESS CAMPAIGN 2019
These posts are parts of a larger campaign designed to support security professionals and IT communicators as they develop or enhance their security awareness plans. The campaign is brought to you by the Awareness and Training Working Group of the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC).
6. June 2019: Cryptocurrencies—Look Before You Leap!
7. July 2019: Keeping Tabs on Mobile Devices
8. August 2019: Understanding the Basics of Online Safety and Security
9. September 2019: Information Security To Go!
10. October 2019: The IT Team Can’t Do It Alone—Cybersecurity Is Everyone’s Responsibility
11. November 2019: How Can Higher Ed Better Prepare Cybersecurity Students for a Hot Job Market?
12. December 2019: Get Smart! Mitigating Risks in Connected Devices