Dining On and Off Campus
Kilcawley Center is proud to offer great selection and quality with eight dining venues under one roof. Our dining venues are listed to the right. Click the links for more information and the hours of operation.
Whether you're using Kilcawley Center, other YSU campus facilities, or an off-site location, the staff at YSU Dining by Chartwells will help you coordinate every detail to ensure your event is a success. For quick boxed lunches or elaborate buffets, we strive for the best; quality food and excellent service, guaranteed! A wide variety of options are available for your event with us. To view our menu offerings and to place an online order, visit our catering site at www.ysu.catertrax.com.
We look forward to extending our hospitality to you. We trust you will enjoy your experience.
Students, faculty and staff can purchase meal plans through Penguin Xing (located on the second floor of Kilcawley Center). Meal plans can be purchased online as well at dineoncampus.com/ysu.
USE THE GET APP TO:
- Add Pete’s Points or Flex Dollars to your ID from anywhere
- Check your current plan balances
- See your spending history
Go to https://get.cbord.com/ysu or download the app on your Apple or Android devices.
- Check out the site above to send someone you know an email asking for points
- Parents, guardians, or other relatives: please visit our site to add or gift points right to a students ID
Other campus dining
Christman Dining Commons
Starbuck’s @ Maag Café