Convenient and free on-campus grocery pickup
- Customer will need to visit Gianteagle.com/ysu to create their order.
- Scheduled pick up dates will be Monday and Thursdays.
- Need to show a valid ID to pick up the groceries.
- Customer will have to use a credit card or debit card to make the purchase on the Giant Eagle website.
- Notification via e-mail. Students are encouraged to use their YSU e-mail.
- Important to provide a phone number customer can be reached at (phone number student will answer).
Note: Minimum order is $35. Alcohol, tobacco, and medications will not be provided in this service.
Q: How will the student know when to get their delivery?
A: Students will receive a call from Giant Eagle with information pertaining to the delivery.
Q: It looks like I paid for delivery. Will I get a refund for the delivery?
A: If you put in the personal shopper notes YSU, you will receive a refund for the delivery charge.
Q: How early can I create an order for Pickup at YSU?
A: 7 days
Q: How late can I create an order for Pickup at YSU?
A: Midnight the day before the delivery date is the latest you can create an order.
Q: Where do I pick up my order?
A: The service desk at The Cove.
Q: I forgot to pick up my order. How long do I have before my order is thrown away?
A: The order will be thrown away the next business day.
Q: When can I pick up my order?
A: 3pm-9pm on scheduled delivery days.
Q: What do I do if there is a problem with my order?
A: Please contact Giant Eagle at 330-759-9459.
Q: Who can I call to notify about picking up my order?
A: Please contact Kilcawley Cove at 330-941-2287.
- Center for Student Progress
- ComDoc Copy
- The Cove
- Disability Services
- Giant Eagle Penguin Pickup
- Graphic Services
- Housing & Residence Life
- The Jambar
- Pete’s Points Meal Plans
- Pete’s Treats and More
- Penguin Xing
- Rookery Radio
- Student Activities
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Inclusion and Enrichment
- Student Government Association
- Student Health
- Student Organizations
- Student Outreach and Support
- Student Security Services