Welcome to the College Credit Plus (CCP) program! Thank you for taking the time and necessary steps to offer your students college credit. We encourage you to take a few minutes and explore our website, including the Student and Coordinator/District pages.
If you have additional questions please contact the CCP office at email@example.com.
CCP Instructors are expected to ensure the academic quality and content of the courses they teach by communicating with their mentor and CCP staff, administering various assessments, being familiar with various university policies, verifying rosters and entering grades.
Communicate with your Mentor/Academic Department
Communicate with CCP Staff
Rosters and Grades
- University Grading Policy
- Student Academic Dishonesty
- The Code of Student Rights, Responsibility and Conduct
Professional Development Opportunities
- 16-17 Roundtable Meeting Schedule - Check your e-mail for dates!
- YSU Teaching and Learning Center - Workshops held monthly! Information emailed to your YSU account.
- MyYSU Portal (aka Penguin Portal) - log in here to access your roster
- Forgot your login? Password? Call the YSU Tech Desk at 330-941-1595!
- Self-Help: Documents including O365 and Blackboard
- Maag Library
- Student Academic Support
- Visit the Coordinator and District webpage for additional information on program policies and procedures.