Welcome to the College Credit Plus (CCP) program! Thank you for providing the opportunity to offer your students college credit. We encourage you to take a few minutes and explore our website. Resources, tools, and general program information is available at your fingertips! We encourage all superintendents, principals and coordinators to view the entire College Credit Plus website, including student and instructor pages.
If you have additional questions, or are interested in bringing CCP to your high school, please contact the YSU CCP office at 330-941-2447 or email@example.com.
General Program Information
- Benefits of CCP
- Change of Registration Policy and Forms
- Cost: Option A vs Option B
- Program Documents and Procedures
- District Coordinator - what are my responsibilities?
- High School Scheduling Guides
- State CCP Websites
- Textbooks and Materials
- YSU CCP Partner Roles
- YSU Counselor Day CCP Presentations
- Instructor Application Process & Deadlines
- Instructor Eligibility
- Instructor Replacement/Course Continuity
- Instructor Responsibilities
Student Application, Admission & Course Eligibility
- Student Admission & Eligibility
- YSU CCP Brochure/Pathways
- Special Note for Non-Public and Home Schools:
- Student Application Process
- Placement Testing Resources - Students should not sign up for testing until notified by the CCP Office.
- KnowHow2Go website
- FAFSA - do you know how many of your students applied?
- YSU Admissions Office
- YSU Financial Aid & Scholarship Office