Office Equipment and Supplies
Standards have been established for computing and printing equipment and for standard office paper. Use these links to view information on these standards.
Guides to these products and staff contacts to assist you are available at:
- Media and Academic Computing (MAC)
- Accepted standard printers with usage guideline information at the EMS recommended hardware page
See the Print Management memorandum* which describes the print management plan.
- All furniture should be purchased through either the eCUBE contract punch-out catalogs (Ohio Desk/HON) or an approved dealer.
- You will need a quote regardless of the amount. Note: Furniture is not to be purchased on a PCard without an approved exception prior to the purchase.
- Standards & Approved Furniture Vendors*
To avoid personal financial liability for unauthorized purchases, all staff are required to purchase equipment and supplies within the approved guidelines.
*Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader