Students who need proof of enrollment should request an “Enrollment Verification” through the PenguinPortal. Follow these steps.
1. Once in the PenguinPortal, click on the link for “Student Records”.
2. Select “Request an Enrollment Verification”.
3. Select “Term” and click “Continue”.
4. Select your “Delivery Method”. If you choose “Standard Mailing”, your request will go out the next business day. If you choose “None”, you will need to contact the Penguin Service Center at (330) 941-6000 or the Office of the Registrar at (330) 941-2217 to have the letter held for personal pick-up in Meshel Hall, Room 242, after 9:00 a.m. the next business day.
5. You can choose one of your addresses on file or enter a different address for mailing. Click “Continue”.
6. Confirm that all of the information is correct and click “Submit Request”.
7. If you submitted your request successfully, you will see this page.