FINAL EXAMINATION SCHEDULE SUMMER 2018 -
FINAL EXAMINATIONS GIVEN DURING LAST SCHEDULED CLASS PERIOD
Monday or Wednesday
Tuesday or Thursday
|Dec 10||Monday||0800-1000||0800||Dec 11||Tuesday||0800-1000|
|0900||Dec 12||Wednesday||0800-1000||0900||Dec 11||Tuesday||1030-1230|
|1000||Dec 14||Friday||0800-1000||1000||Dec 13||Thursday||0800-1000|
|1100||Dec 10||Monday||1030-1230||1100||Dec 13||Thursday||1030-1230|
|1200||Dec 12||Wednesday||1030-1230||1200||Dec 11||Tuesday||1300-1500|
|1300||Dec 14||Friday||1030-1230||1300||Dec 11||Tuesday||1515-1715|
|1400||Dec 10||Monday||1300-1500||1400||Dec 13||Thursday||1300-1500|
|1500||Dec 12||Wednesday||1300-1500||1500||Dec 13||Thursday||1515-1715|
|1600||Dec 14||Friday||1300-1500||1600||Dec 14||Friday||1515-1715|
|1710||Dec 10||Monday||1730-1930||1710||Dec 11||Tuesday||1730-1930|
|1835||Dec 12||Wednesday||1800-2000||1835||Dec 13||Thursday||1800-2000|
|2005||Dec 10||Monday||2000-2200||2005||Dec 11||Tuesday||2000-2200|
Tuesday/Thursday classes meeting at 0930 will have their exams at the times listed for the next later meeting time.
(T 0930 will use the same time as T 1000 that will make the exam on Thursday 0800-1000). Tuesday/Thursday classes meeting at 1230 class will have their exam at the time listed for the next later meeting time.(T 1230 will use the same time as T 1300 that will make the exam on Tuesday 1515-1715).
- Final examinations are not to be given before the final examination period. Examinations must be held at the hour scheduled because the classroom may not be available at other times.
- If a student has three or more examinations on one day, he/she should attempt to reschedule one (or more) of those examinations on another day when the instructor has an examination.
- Permission for taking a final examination at any time other than the scheduled time must be arranged with the instructor of the class involved.
- The final examination time is determined by the first hour of the first day of the week that the course is scheduled. For example, a course meeting MTWF 0900-0950, will use Monday 0900 exam time.
- Day: Courses that meet one day a week (but not evening) and one-hour courses and seminars that require a final exam will use Friday/1515-1715.
- Evening: Classes beginning at non-standard times (i.e., other than the above) will use the above table for the first time shown following their starting time (i.e., 1700 class time will use 1710 exam time).
- Classes scheduled only one evening a week will meet on the day the class is scheduled.
- Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday classes will begin at their regular hours on that day for the final exam.