Are you interested in:
- Improving student life on campus?
- Gaining valuable programming experience in higher education?
- Developing leadership and communication skills?
- Meeting new people and networking throughout the campus and community?
Apply to be on the Pete's Planners Programming Board planning Welcome Week, Homecoming Week, and more! This year, Welcome Week will take place from August 22, 2018-September 1, 2018 and Homecoming Week will take place from October 1, 2018-October 6, 2018.
Pete's Planners Programming Board
Position Title: Member
Length of Position: Fall 2018-Spring 2019
Hours: 5 hours per week (additional hours will be required leading up to theme weeks and on the days of programs)
Must be a current YSU student in good academic standing
This is an unpaid volunteer position
- Assist collaboratively in the development, implementation, evaluation, and assessment of campus-wide programs and theme weeks including: Welcome Week, Homecoming Week, Penguin Nights, Welcome Back Week, YSU Serves Week.
- Attend weekly meetings (day and time TBD)
- Read and respond to weekly emails and discussions.
- Actively assist in the program organization, logistics, staffing, volunteer recruitment, supervision, sponsorship, marketing, promotion, and evaluation.
All applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 18, 2018. Please direct any questions to Carolyn Jesko, Assistant Director for Programming, Student Activities at 330-941-3575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants invited to interview will be asked to provide a resume and cover letter at the time of their interview. Applicants will be invited to interview with Student Activities Staff and the Assistant Director for Programming upon review of applications. Please direct any questions to Carolyn Jesko at 330-941-3575 or email@example.com. Interviews will begin on Monday, May 21, 2018 and continue through Friday, June 1, 2018.