Microsoft is now offering Lync for download to customers through their software portal inside of Office 365.
Self installation is intended for home computers and laptops. Almost all PC desktops at YSU already have Lync installed. Please contact the Tech Desk at ext. 1595 for activation instructions.
Self Installation Instructions:
- Log in to Office 365 via the link on the YSU home page (you can not do this installation via Outlook)
- Click on the sprocket icon next to your user picture
- Select Office 365 settings
- Select Software: Install and Manage Software
- Click Install to start the download/installation