Call the office at (330) 941-4664 for more information!
S.C.O.P.E. Parent & Student Orientation will be held Thursday, November 29 in the Ohio Room located in Kilcawley Center.
- Parking will be available in the M1 parking deck on Wick Ave.
S.C.O.P.E. (Summer College/Occupational Preview Experience) is a pre-college enrichment program designed to prepare high school juniors for college. Throughout the school year, students participate in activities such as ACT Preparatory Classes and a FOCUS Career Inventory. S.C.O.P.E. participants also attend a one-week summer residential component that allows students to learn about college admissions and financial aid, observe college classes, visit college campuses and participate in job shadowing.
The S.C.O.P.E. program is generously funded by the Alice and Edward Powers Trust.
Who is Eligible:
- 11th grade high school students from Youngstown City and surrounding schools.
- Students who rank in the top 20% of their class
- Students with a strong desire to go to college
- Students enrolled in college preparatory classes
Here is a link to our S.C.O.P.E. brochure.
For more information, please contact the S.C.O.P.E./Upward Bound office.
Upward Bound & S.C.O.P.E. Coordinator