The Master’s Degree in Professional Communication is designed for people in any organizational setting who wish to develop advanced communication knowledge and skills, as an end in itself or as preparation for a doctoral degree. In profit and nonprofit, academic or non-academic worlds, program learning outcomes will be beneficial to anyone, but especially to managers and administrators:
- Understand how theory guides practice in professional communication.
- Write effectively for multiple audiences using current technologies.
- Develop strategies for effective organizational marketing.
- Acquire advanced analytical and research skills appropriate to organizations.
- Gain effectiveness in face-to-face and computer-mediated interpersonal relationships.
- Appreciate ethical communication choices necessary for today’s professionals.