- Must first apply and be admitted to Youngstown State University (YSU). Please refer to the The Office of Admissions webpage for application deadlines. *
- Request official transcripts from each college you have attended be sent to YSU. Previous YSU transcripts do not have to be requested.
- Must be a graduate of an Associate Degree in Respiratory Care program that is CoARC (Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care) accredited.
- Must be a certified or registered therapist with a current U.S. RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) license to practice in applicant's home state.
- Must have obtained NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care) professional CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) or RRT credential.
SPECIAL NOTE: Once applicant has received notification of acceptance from the YSU Office of Admissions, they must contact the program director, Mary Yacovone, MEd, RRT (330-941-1764 or email@example.com), for advisement.
For more information, please contact the program director, Mary Yacovone, MEd, RRT at 330-941-1764 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* NOTE: When applying please use the online undergraduate application and under "What type of academic program you are applying to:" select "A program 100% on-line".