Interfraternity Council Chapters at Youngstown State University
- Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity, Beta Omicron Chapter
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Ohio Alpha Chapter
- Sigma Chi Fraternity, Eta Chi Chapter
- Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity, Beta Gamma Chapter
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity, Epsilon Iota
- Theta Chi Fraternity Colony, Epsilon Delta Chapter
North-American Interfraternity Conference, Inc.
The North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC), founded in 1909, is a trade association representing 70 national and international men’s fraternities. Members are represented on more than 800 college campuses in the United States and Canada, with approximately 350,000 undergraduate members.
Interfraternity Council Executive Board
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the local governing body for National Interfraternity Conference fraternity chapters at Youngstown State University. IFC works to promote the highest ideals of scholarship, leadership, service and fraternalism among its member organizations. The council provides educational programming on a variety of topics to fraternity chapters, while also providing administrative guidance for policy, procedure, recruitment, academic issues and governance. The council is made up of eight elected executive officers and a legislative body of fraternity representatives. Delegates are the voting members of their chapters on all community-wide issues.