The Department of Campus Recreation has installed charging stations just within the entry to our facility (near the Control Desk) in case your electronic device needs charged while you workout. Below are directions for proper use of the stations to ensure proper charging of the device and instructions to secure each locker while in use. The directions are as follows:
- Turn the knob to the right to find an open locker.
- Place your device in the locker and plug in your charger.
- Choose YOUR combination of three (3) numbers. This will be YOUR combination which you will need to remember.
- Make sure the door is fully closed and then turn the knob to the left. Scramble each of the numbers at least three (3) times around.
- When ready to retrieve your items, use YOUR combination of three (3) numbers and turn the knob to the right.
- When finished, PLEASE DO NOT RESET THE COMBINATION.
- Please close the door and turn the knob to the left.
- If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the control desk for further assistance.
For instructions, please go to the charging station directions page.
*Inherent risk with use of the charging station of personal electronic devices includes potential damaged and/or stolen personal property and is not a liability to the Department of Campus Recreation. Precautions and maintenance are performed to prevent potential risks.*