Youngstown State University
Department of Student Recreation
Andrews Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Faculty/Staff/YSU Foundation Employees
Expanded Membership Program
Andrews student Recreation and Wellness center: Members of the bargaining unit, retired bargaining unit members, YSU foundation employees, dependent children aged 18 - 25, spouses and domestic partners of members shall have access to the Andrews Recreation and Wellness center during normal operation hours. Annual fees are $100 per family member for a maximum of $200 per family.
- Sponsoring YSU Faculty/Staff Employees/YSU foundation employees must be a member of the Andrews student Recreation and Wellness center to be eligible for the expanded membership program.
- The expanded membership program is open to YSU Faculty/Staff/Retirees/YSU foundation employee members who meet the following YSU Human Resource criteria:
- Domestic partner
- Dependent children 18 – 25 years of age
- The expanded membership fee is $100 additional per family (not to exceed $200). the membership expiration date is the same as the Faculty/Staff/YSU foundation sponsors expiration date, regardless of the purchase date.
- It is recommended that those interested in the expanded membership program apply at the same time as the Faculty/Staff/YSU foundation sponsor.
- The sponsoring member must accompany those eligible for the expanded membership program throughout the initial application process.
- The applicant and sponsor must provide a state photo I.D. that includes name, address (residence must the same for members and family members (to verify residency and age of applicant)).
- The Faculty/Staff/Retiree/YSU foundation member and applicant will then be directed to the Registration office, located in Meshel Hall, to process a university photo I.D. Registration office Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday, 8:30 A.M. – 4:40 P.M.
- All members must adhere to the department of campus Recreation policies and procedures. A copy can be found at Campus Recreation and Wellness Center
- The expanded membership program is for access to the facility and programs during operating hours.
- Personal training is available at the Faculty/Staff rate.
- Contact parking services at (330) 941-3546 for parking permit information.
Memberships can be sold only during open office hours: Fall/Spring semester hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. Summer semester, Winter and Spring break office hours are Monday thru Friday, 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
CANCELATION: Affiliate and expanded membership offerings are reviewed yearly. Campus Recreation reserves the right to discontinue the program based on utilization numbers, if needed. The programs will be discontinued only after individual membership obligations have been met.
Youngstown State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, age, religion or veteran/military status in its programs or activities. Please visit the ADA Accessibility for contact information for persons designated to handle questions about this policy.