Web Time Entry or Leave Reporting approvers should set a proxy to approve reports in the event of your absence.
How to Set Your Proxy
- View video
Web Leave Reporting & Time Entry for Approvers
- Approvers and Proxies in WTE or WLR -- Web Time Entry is addressed in this video. Instructions are the same for Web Leave Reporting.
- Instructions to Approve WLR or WTE*
Change PIN/ Forgot PIN/ Security Question
All employees using Web Time Entry or Leave Reporting must establish a PIN and Security Question prior to using either reporting method.
Request Time Off
Web Leave Reporting (WLR)
Web Leave Reporting (WLR) is a process for reporting your leave and updating your leave balances. Leave Reporting is found in Banner Self-Service on the Employee Tab.
Employees paid semi-monthly will report leaves in accordance with the Semi-Monthly Payroll Calendar .
- Leave Reporting on the Web (Employees / Approvers)*
- Leave Reporting on the Web (Employee) - video
- Frequently Asked Questions*
Web Time Entry (WTE)
Web Time Entry is an electronic method for reporting your time worked and leaves taken. Web Time Entry is found in Banner Self-Service on the Employee Tab.
Employees paid bi-weekly will report time in accordance with the Bi-weekly Payroll Calendar.