This Virtual Teaching and Learning Center exists to provide opportunities and resources for faculty enrichment across the university. All activities are sponsored through the Office of the Provost.
Development activities are intended to support faculty members in all aspects of their career trajectories:
- orientation for new faculty and department chairs, and faculty transitioning to new positions
- ongoing faculty mentoring
- faculty preparation toward tenure, promotion, awards, and grants
- support of scholarship and creative activities
- best practices in teaching and learning, and associated technologies
- support in achieving job satisfaction, and life/work balance
Contact Cary Wecht, Director of YSU faculty Professional Development, for more information, or contact any of the members of the Faculty Development Committee. You may also arrange for a classroom visit or private consultation.
View the Center's Mission**
Select Faculty Resources above for much more information. Click here to offer your suggestions for additional faculty development.
Youngstown State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, age, religion or veteran/military status in its programs or activities. Please visit the YSU Accessibility Compliance website for contact information for persons designated to handle questions about this policy.
**Requires Microsoft Word or Word Viewer