Information Technology Services Vision Statement
Information Technology Services will keep pace with an evolving, interactive, student-centered and collaborative electronic learning environment, providing seamless access to data, information, and knowledge, in an effort to meet the academic, student services, and administrative needs and goals of the University community. The framework for this vision will be administered within a global, networked environment, providing bandwidth, and quality services for the campus of the future.
Information Technology Services Mission Statement
Information Technology Services provides a broad range of services in a distinct academic environment to support teaching and learning, scholarship and research, and the administrative and business operations of the University. Its primary mission is to provide the infrastructure and support necessary to enable the University community to use information technology effectively to facilitate the institutional mission of providing “open access to high-quality education through a broad range of affordable certificate, associate, baccalaureate, and graduate programs.”
Information Technology Services is dedicated to:
- Leadership: Providing responsible leadership to further advance the University’s technological evolution and to capitalize on future innovations.
- Commitment to Quality: Delivering quality services throughout the campus by effectively balancing available resources and projects in support of educational technology, administrative systems, and network infrastructure.
- Customer Service: Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in the delivery of its services.
- Communication: Promoting an interactive electronic learning environment, strengthening communication between and among faculty, students, staff, and the university community
- Partnerships: Collaborating and developing productive partnerships with external local and state constituents to share information and resources, and to further enhance the technological environment.
YSU Information Technology Services (ITS) will enable the University to become a national model for student success, academic excellence, resource stewardship, and regional engagement.
Maintain a culture of Excellence and Innovation, Integrity/Human Dignity, Collegiality and Collaborative Engagement.
- Student Success
ITS Related Documents