- Must first apply and be admitted to Youngstown State University (YSU). Please refer to the The Office of Admissions webpage for application deadlines. *
- Request official transcripts from each college you have attended be sent to YSU. Previous YSU transcripts do not have to be requested.
- Must be a graduate of an Associate Degree in Respiratory Care program that is CoARC (Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care) accredited.
- Must be a certified or registered therapist with a current U.S. RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) license to practice in applicant's home state.
- Must have obtained NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care) professional CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) or RRT credential.
This program provides an opportunity for people who are already respiratory therapists and who now want to complete the bachelor's degree online in a very user-friendly environment.
SPECIAL NOTE: Once applicant has received notification of acceptance from the YSU Office of Admissions, they must contact the Director of the BSRC Completion Program, Amanda Roby, (330-941-2630 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for advisement.
For more information, please contact the Director of the BSRC Completion Program, Amanda Roby, (330-941-2630 or email@example.com)
* NOTE: When applying please use the online undergraduate application and under "What type of academic program you are applying to:" select "A program 100% on-line".