WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES AT YSU
The Office of Human Resources has a supportive role in the overall mission of Youngstown State University. Our mission is to provide leadership and guidance on strategic and operational activities that pertain to recruiting, selecting, appraising, compensating, recognizing, developing employees, administering benefits and labor relations.
Check this area for latest news and announcements.
- You can now access 2018 1095C's in Self Service Banner.
- APAS Vacation Cash Out Form and Notification
- Human Resources New-Modified-Rescinded Policies
- Emergency Alert System: All faculty and staff will receive emergency text alert and email messages. This is an “opt-out” system. If you need to update or remove any of the information listed, please visit www.getrave.com/login/ysu , use your myYSU credentials to login and edit your information on the My Account tab. You can also use this area to add two additional cell phone numbers and two additional email addresses to receive alerts.
YSU Employee Verifications
- Employment and Income Verification from CCC Verify‐ www.cccverify.com
- Customer Service (toll free) (855)-901‐3099 available Monday through Friday; 8 am – 8 pm EST
- Direct Fax 614‐495‐0225
- CCC Verify Flyer* and Guidelines*
Upload your secure documents rather than mailing!
- Please do not send your resume or applicant materials.
- Secure document upload location
To Access the YSU PeopleAdmin HR suite, please click below:
Youngstown State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, age, religion or veteran/military status in its programs and activities.
Title II/Section 504 Coordinator for Employees and others:
AVP and CHRO
Title II/Section 504 Coordinator for Students:
Assistant Director of Disability Services