Youngstown State University Penguin Productions is proud to announce the fourth annual FEDERAL FRENZY in downtown Youngstown on Saturday, April 21, 2018. Federal Frenzy is a music and arts festival presented in collaboration with the City of Youngstown and The Summit FM (90.7 WKTL Radio) in celebration of the many talents of Youngstown State and the greater Youngstown community. Between 2:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. West Federal Street hosts activities, live art, vendors, and outdoor performances by regional and national acts, while downtown venues feature live musical performances from Youngstown State students, faculty, and staff as well as various forms of art.
Specific details regarding the Vendor Market at Federal Frenzy are as follows.
Date and Time
- Federal Frenzy will take place on April 21, 2018.
- The market will be open from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Vendors are to arrive between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. but must be set up by 1:45 p.m.
- The Vendor Market will close at 8:00 pm. Vendors are not to leave prior to 8:00 p.m., otherwise they will not be considered for partnership with Penguin Productions for future events.
- Vendors will be charged a fee of $25.00 upon confirmation of involvement to be paid by Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- Vendors are expected to be present rain or shine.
- Penguin Productions will provide (1) 8 ft table, (2) chairs, and a tent to all confirmed vendors.
- Vendors will not have access to power.
In previous years, attendance at the event has exceeded 5,000 people. If you would like to be a vendor at this year’s Federal Frenzy, fill out the application below!
Deadline for applications is SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
Spaces are limited, therefore not all applications will be accepted. You will be notified of your application status no later than Friday, March 2, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Billy Blaze, Vendor Coordinator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Student Activities Office at (330) 941-3575.