Youngstown State University has been allotted 30 places in this year’s Emerging Leader Program Cohort. Nominees must be entering their sophomore year and be in good academic standing in order to qualify for the program.
The deadline for submission is February 28, 2020 by 9:00 PM EDT.
The purpose of the program is as follows:
- Start a journey in which we may each experience learning, growth, and development through various workshops.
- Enhance our knowledge and skills through self-discovery.
- Develop collaborative relationships to network in the community and within the campus.
- Create an inclusive environment where everyone feels that all identities and perspectives are respected, valued, and included with the group.
- Develop forward thinking students and to develop a vision for our campus community.
- Enact positive change in our communities by being involved in organizations and providing service.
Thank you for your assistance in nominating our most deserving students for the Emerging Leader Program (ELP). Should you have any questions, please feel free to call Francine Hazy (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Student Activities Office at (330) 941-2118.