Need Help Voting for Homecoming?
Voting will take place online on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. through Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. You can also vote in person in the Lower Arcade at Kilcawley Center on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Only currently registered students for the Fall Semester/2019 will be permitted to vote.
2019 Royalty Candidates
William (Billy) Cook, Ahmed Elkhafif, Marco Joseph, Anthony Nakley, Mark McKenzie, Chibuike (Chibby) Obinnakwelu, Joshua Potkanowicz, Nick Walker
Marcella Adams, Katie Biller, Jacquelyn Chapman, Riley Chiu, Hannah Crites, Sarah Dubos. Michaela Huber, Chandler Killins, Deidre Kilpatrick, Katlyn Kritz, AnnMarie Lowerre, Rachell Rottman, Alexandra (Ally) Russ, Hannah Sprowl, Hannah Thomas
SGA Bill Legislation: Language referring to the dissolved Academic Affairs Committee was removed to maintain consistency with the SGA Bylaws, and the Secretary of Technology position was eliminated and replaced with the Vice President of Public Relations.
Review SGA legislation changes to the Constitution and Bylaws, and then vote to accept or deny those changes.
To vote online, follow the steps below:
- Login to the YSU Portal (my.ysu.edu)
- Under e-Services for Students – Click on “Student Organizations”
- A new tab will appear – and on the Home screen scroll down to Polls (on the right hand side of your screen)
- Follow the instructions to select your choice(s).
- Click "Submit" to cast your vote! You will only be able to vote once.